Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Lucky Day!


For the twenty second day of the cleanse, I started with a fruit smoothie (blueberries, banana) for breakfast and then had the lentil, yam, and sweet potato stew from last night's supper for lunch. For supper, I started with a red leaf lettuce, dandelion greens, and arugula salad and then lucked out and was able to finish up leftovers from earlier in the week (mainly from the 2 simple suppers), so I didn't have to cook! I had extra chickpeas that were cooked when the simple supper - take two! was made, so I made hummus for lunch tomorrow (see picture to the left and see Jan 1 post for hummus recipe). The hummus and carrots are in stainless steel containers which are a nice alternative to plastic containers. It was a real treat to have another break from cooking at the end of another week of the cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment